Rich assortment of mounting elements to cover full range of Assistive Technology mounting needs. Allows for assessing positioning needs & practical handling of AAC equipment, but also building custom mounts to fit almost any wheelchair. The kit enables coping with tricky wheelchairs, double tube mounts for enhanced ruggedness, or unusual mount lengths. Includes a number of generic adapters, comes with a folding carry cart.
„The key to turn technology
into Assistive Technology“
Positioning has always been key to turn technology into Assistive Technology. Finding the right spot for devices, displays or access tools is an important part of every evaluation. The needs of assessment teams on that quest were guiding the development of the Rehadapt Assessment Kits.
The results are truly spectacular:
- Composed of field-tested assortments of items for real life scenarios
- Held ready in highly durable, mobile, and easy to maintain cases
- With helpful documentation, supporting beginners & advanced users
- Heavily subsidized to make these essential tools truly affordable
The Rehadapt Assessment Kit come with individual order codes that allow for life-long discounts when parts of the Kit need to be re-stocked.
- Comprehensive documentation
- M3D/L3D parts for general and specialized wheelchair attachments
Full kit to assess mounting of any device or switch to wheelchairs, including sophisticated and Heavy duty setups. Selection holds all relevant items of Rehadapt portfolio. Cart included.